Saturday, December 11, 2010

Caught on Film in Louisiana



This unexplained image recently started making the rounds on the Internet. One of my sources tracked its origin to the Wildgame Innovations Facebook page. (Don't ask how I work my magic; a good magician never reveals his secrets.)


The photo created enough of a stir to make it onto a Louisiana television morning news show.


Now, for some reason, these ladies are skeptical. But it bears a striking resemblance to other footage floating around the internet.


So, what are these things? Zombies? Maybe, but they look different to me. Aliens? I doubt it. Why would aliens cross vast interstellar distances to wander around our backwoods naked? Ghouls? More likely.

But whatever they are... I bet I can kill them with fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment