Sunday, March 6, 2011

Floating Humanoids = Creepy



I have no idea what to make of this phenomenon: hovering humanoids appearing all over North America. They don't seem to do much, just hover there, floating aimlessly over the population below. They don't appear dangerous; in fact, other than drift purposelessly, they don't appear to do anything.





But I still find it creepy. I fear it; and typically, I destroy what I fear. It's a pretty human trait. And given that Fortean stuff like this is usually bad news, destroying things seems like a pretty safe course of action.
Here's the first part of a documentary on the subject, aptly titled, "Terror in the Sky!"

I'm thinking shotguns for improving my chance of hitting the thing, what do you think? Perhaps a little time at the trap and skeet range is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment