Friday, March 11, 2011

Who Will Be Eaten First?

I was hanging out at the local Gutbuster's Burger Joint when a shady character who smelled like rotting fish slid over towards me.

I admit, my hand edged toward the butt of my Glock 19, but he seemed pretty friendly. Although he was a little green around the gills.

Anyway, he shook my hand and, after I wiped some of the dampness off me, he handed me this pamphlet and asked me if I'd heard the news. I assumed I was going to get the typical Jesus Speech. This guy looked like he was a recovering junky and had traded his Smack addiction for a religious addiction.

Nope. Instead, he started telling me about Cthulhu and the Great Old Ones and how the star are lining up for the end times.




I thanked him politely and started cleaning up my Gutbusters trash. He wouldn't give up though, even after I told him I was a "Reform Druid." He didn't even let up when I tried to explain that meant I worship bushes as well as trees.
Weirdos. Still, I might have to research this a little further. Especially that Necronomicon.


No comments:

Post a Comment